Monday, June 4, 2012

My Ability in Information System


In the name of Allah.
In my study about knowledge management, we have to explain and mention, what ability that we have as a student in Information System study. And there are several ability that I have, I hoope it will be rewarding for all. And in this sessions, not only my ability in IS that I want to tell to you, but also my soft ability. And these my ability:
Information System skills :
      1.       Coding
a.       This ability, I get when I am in second years in Islamic State University. And then I continue to get some training in a workshop in Telkom Institute Technology, in Bandung. I can make a program using J                                ava language programming.
      2.       Analysis
a.       This ability I get in my study in Information System. As a result from my study, now I can doing an analysis in business system, information system and how to manage a system and how to maka a design of Information System with Unified Modelling Language(UML).
      3.       Database
a.       This ability I get in my second years in Islamic State University, as a result, I can made a database using Ms Access, Sql and now I am learning to make a data warehouse. But it is constraining in make the Database, and to generate or relation the database, I guess, I have to more learn and study.
      4.       Networking
a.       This ability I get when I am in my second years in Islamic State University. In my study, I learn to make a design for the network; make a communication between several computer; configuration IP, subnet mask, DNS IP broadcast and VPN and last, how to remote the other computer.   

Soft skills :
     1.       Marketing
     2.       Communication
     3.       Leadership
a.       Leader in Japan club  when I was in 89 State Senior High School, Jakarta (2008)
b.      Leader in some project in my study.
     4.       Design Graphic
     5.       Drawing Manga (Japanese Cartoon)
     6.       Teaching (Elementary and Junior High School in Math, Science and English subject)

No comments:

Post a Comment